What’s in soy sauce? Well, I’m a little skeptical. It does say soy, so there must be soy in it. But how about the sauce part? It might be riddled with any of the following: MSG, sodium, and even more salt. Yikes.
You really are what you eat and you should know what goes inside your body. Soy sauce is a staple part of the kitchen but are you really sure what’s in it?
A better alternative to soy sauce and gluten is Coconut Aminos. It is made from organic coconut tree sap and salt that has a salty, sweet, and rich taste proven to be a winning substitute to soy based seasoning. By the end of this article, you may have found yourself a new staple in the kitchen with more health benefits minus the questionable ingredients.
What is Coconut aminos and what’s special about it? You’re about to find out.
1. Coconut aminos reduces cholesterol, therefore also reduces the risk of heart failure. Since it’s a coconut based product, it has natural antioxidants that break down cholesterol. It also encourages the release of HDL cholesterol which keeps the heart healthy.
2. You can lose weight with coconut aminos. Coconut products release important proteins that help break down fat. The more that protein is present in the bloodstream, the more it lowers your body fat content. Consuming Coconut Aminos, in effect, does reduce your body fat content.
3. Reducing the risk of diabetes is a byproduct of losing weight. A recent study by the University of California highlighted the danger in having a soy-rich diet. According to the study, too much intake of soy-rich products can lead to obesity, which, most of the time leads to diabetes. But if you reduce the intake of soy sauce and find a better alternative like Coconut Aminos, you won’t reap the consequences later on.
4. When you take in Coconut Amino, you also reduce the risk of colon cancer. People who regularly take coconut products show signs of a healthier digestive track. This is because coconut is considered to be a cancer-fighting food. Being a source of plant-derived saturated fats, it protects the colon by keeping the membranes intact which in turn protects the internal organ from severe damages that cause cancer.
5. Coconut Amino boosts your immune system because coconut products have high antioxidant levels that protect the body from free radicals. It is also a great source of saturated fat that, contrary to popular belief, boosts the immune system as well.
6. It helps in treating PCOS. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is the leading cause of infertility in many countries. Coconut products help in healing the ovary of any buildup that may cause infertility. It also reduces irregular period and high blood pressure.
7. Coconut products give you a shot of inositol, which is a protein that helps promote positive mental state. It has been proven to help people with depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and panic disorder. It calms and keeps you sharp and alert which helps you better function throughout the day.
Here’s a hard truth: soy sauce may have been around for a long time, but studies show that it’s time to put it aside and find a better alternative for the sake of your health. Coconut aminos is both healthy and delicious. If you’re looking for something that has a lot to offer in terms of flavor and health benefits, make the switch today!